VECTOTHOR AIR160 IS EFFECTIVE AGAINST:
BIOLOGICAL ORGANISMS – including bacteria and viruses such as Q fever, swine flu and whooping cough, pollen, dust mites, mould.
CARBON MONOXIDE – in our air from exhaust particulates.
FORMALDEHYDE – a common chemical present in more than 3,000 products including adhesives, fibre board, panels, curtains, blinds, fabrics, etc.
TOBACCO SMOKE – nicotine, formaldehyde.
VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS (VOCs) – compounds which easily become vapours or gasses and can be breathed in, including benzene,
carbon tetrachloride, etc. VOCs come from commonly used products such
as paint thinners, moth repellents, air fresheners, glues, copiers/printers, aerosol sprays, automotive products, dry cleaning fluids, petroleum based
• Is suitable for areas up to 100 m3 – circulating up to 50 m3 air per hour.
• Draws air into the underside using a ventilator creating good air circulation.
• Uses a Hospital Grade 3M High Air Flow Electrostatic (HAFE) Filter with Antimicrobial Coating to remove airbourne particles and pollutants.
• Features reduced noise levels and compact unit size.
• Uses a Philips UV-C lamp to disinfect the air with Ultraviolet Radiation destroying viruses, bacteria, moulds and other micro-organisms.
• Uses a high-performance ionizer to purify and refresh the air.
• Employs integrated time monitoring to keep accurate track of operating hours.
|AIR160 unit||65 Watt|
|Philips PL-L 60 W/4P HO lamp||60 Watt|
|UV-C Dose||4.23 mj/cm2 (air flow 50 m3/hr)|
|UV-C (YI) output||19.0 Watt|
|UV-C (%) after 8,000 hours||85 %|
|Filter||3M™ High Air Flow Electrostatic (HAFE)|
|Max. area capacity||100 – 300 m3|
|Max. throughput||50 m3 of air per hour|
|Dimensions||600 x 170 x 150 mm|
|Recommended run time||24 hours per day|
|Maintenance||Replace UV-C Lamp & Filter annually|